Poets and pancakes class 12 chapter 6 English Flamingo MCQs Question and Answer
poets and pancakes mcqs NCERT Solution for class 12 English Flamingo poets and pancakes mcqs were prepared according to the latest Exam pattern practicing these poets and pancakes mcqs Really effective to Improve your basics and learn all the key concept.
Question:1 who is the author of’poets and pancakes ?
- Ashokamitran, a tamil writer
- charu Nivedita
Question:2 what does the expression made to look ugly refer to ?
- Make up done to look presentable before
- faces made by actors
- faces made by office boy
- Arrangements in the make up room
Question:3 what was the brand name of the make up material that Gemini studio bought ?
- Latin cake
Question:4 what was Ashokamitran job in the studio ?
- To arrange pancakes
- To arrange make up kits
- To serve water
- Cut out newspaper clippings and store them in files
Question:5 who was the founder of gemini studio ?
- Mr. S.S. Vasan
- English Man
- Tamil boy
- A director
Question:6 what has been the make up room compared to ?
- makeup company
- A parlour
- A jewellery shop
- Hair-cutting salon
Question:7 For whom was Gemini studio making films ?
- For English people
- for illiterate
- for elderly people
- For simple Tamilians who have no interest in English poetry
Question:8 why is the English man’s visit referred as unexplained mystery ?
- Because of his appearance
- Becasue of his appearance
- Becasue of his hairstyle
- Because of his unfamilarity and English accent
Question:9 who was the Englishman ?
- Salman Rushie
- D.H. Lawrence
- George Orwell
- stephen spender-Editor of a British periodical the Encounter
Question:10 why did he visit the studio ?
- To deliver a speech
- To gossip with the workers
- to check the workers
- To know the film making
Question:11 why did everybody in the studio think of giving some work to the author ?
- Because of the idle appearance of his
- because he was an office boy
- becasue he was a helper
- None of the above
Question:12 why did the office boy in the make up room come to the author ?
- because he was unemployed
- because of his interest in literary arts and film making
- to earn money
- to do makeup
Question:13 why was the author praying for crowd shooting at all times ?
- To attrcat the crowd
- To avoid people
- To avoid office boy
- None of the above
Question:14 The boy in the make up room was jealous of whom ?
- The visitor
- subbu’s success his closeness to the boss
Question:15 what qualities was subha admired for ?
- Acting. writing, filmmaking skills and the management skills
- Acting and writing
Question:16 why was subhu considered number 2 at Gemini studio ?
- Becasue of his flattery
- Becasue of his abilities
- becasue of creative skills
- None of these
Question:17 which plays were presented by MRA In Madras ?
- A doll’s house
- Jotham valley and the Forgotten factor
Question:18 what is the example of National Integartion in poets and pancakes ?
- Make up department of Gemini
- Rehearsal room
- office of Gemini studio
- None of these
Question:19 How does the author come to know that English author was stephen spender ?
- From a painting
- From the newspapaer
- From a television show
- From a book-the God that failed
Question:20 why was the office boy disappointed with his job in Germini studio ?
- Because of his behavior
- Because of his boss
- Because of his intimacy with boss
- Because of his inability to be a star
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|