CTET Result 2023 (CTET Result 2023 in English) Declared
The (CTET Result 2023) for the July session were announced by CBSE on September 25th, available online at ctet.nic.in. Those who appeared for the CTET exam can access their CTET exam results (ctet or Result) by logging in with their credentials. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) previously published the CTET Answer Key 2023 (CTET answer key 2023) online, including scanned OMR copies. Candidates had the opportunity to challenge the provisional CTET answer key until September 18th, with a fee of Rs 1000 per question.
CTET Result 2023 – Important Dates
The examination authority released the complete schedule of significant CTET 2023 exam dates (With important dates of recruitment process). It is strongly recommended that candidates closely monitor all the crucial dates associated with CTET to stay informed about essential events. The following table provides comprehensive information regarding vital CTET dates, ensuring candidates are well-informed about the examination schedule.
|Starting date of CTET application form 2023 for July session||April 27, 2023|
|CTET Application Form 2023 Last Date||May 26, 2023|
|ctet 2023 exam||August 20, 2023 (Done)|
|ctet answer key 2023||16 September 2023|
|Announcement of CTET 2023 result||25 September 2023|
Steps to Download Result
- Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link of CTET Result 2023 available on the homepage
- A new login window will appear on the screen
- To download CTET Result 2023, enter your roll number here
- CTET result will appear on the screen
CTET Qualifying Marks
In order to meet the eligibility requirements, candidates must achieve a score that meets or exceeds the minimum qualifying marks set by the exam conducting authority. According to the eligibility criteria for achieving success in CTET Result 2023, candidates from the general category are required to secure 60 percent marks, whereas those from reserved categories need to attain 55 percent marks. For general category candidates, passing this exam necessitates scoring a minimum of 90 marks out of a total of 150 marks, while reserved category students must achieve a score of at least 82.5 marks out of 150 marks to pass.
CTET 2023 Qualifying Marks
|Category||total marks||percentage for merit||qualifying marks|
CTET Marksheet 2023
Following the announcement of CTET Result 2023, CBSE will issue digital CTET mark sheets and eligibility certificates to all eligible candidates. These documents will be accessible through the candidates’ DigiLocker accounts, and they can download them using their login credentials.
CTET cut off 2023
To qualify, candidates must obtain the CTET cut-off score. CTET cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate has to obtain based on his/her category. The examination authority will release the cut off marks after the release of CTET Result 2023.
How can I check my CTET result?
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official CTET website, which is typically ctet.nic.in.
- Navigate to the Result Section: Look for the “CTET Result” or “Result” section on the website’s homepage.
- Enter Your Credentials: You will need to enter your CTET roll number and other required details. Make sure to double-check the information you provide to ensure accuracy.
- Submit Your Details: After entering the required information, click on the “Submit” or “Get Result” button.
- View and Download Your Result: Once you submit your details, your CTET result will be displayed on the screen. You can view and download it for your records.
- Print Your Result: It’s a good practice to take a printout of your result for future reference.
- Check the Cut-off Marks: Additionally, you can check the cut-off marks to see if you have qualified for the CTET exam.
In conclusion, CTET Result 2023 marks a crucial milestone for candidates aiming to become qualified teachers. Successful candidates can access their digital mark sheets and eligibility certificates through DigiLocker, ensuring a streamlined process for securing these essential documents.