The Browning version class 11 Most important MCQ’s Question and answers
Question:1 who has written the browning version?
- Terence Rattigan
- Mr Edgar, s woolard
- Mr, lester brown
- kushwant singh
Answer:(1) Terrence Rattigan
Question:2 who are the three main character of the play the browning version?
- Taplow, Alice and Mr, Harrow
- Taplow, frank and Mrs, Harris
- Taplow, frank and , mr Crocker–harris
- Alice, frank and Mr Crocker–harris
Answer:(3) Taplow ,frank and , Mr Crocker–harris
Question:3 what is the age of Taplow ?
Question:4 what does frank do?
Question;5 who is Mr, Crocker-harris
- None of these
Question:6 where is the starting scene of the play set?
- staff room
Question 7 what was Taplow doing on the last days of school?
- Extra work
- Time pass
- Can’t say
Answer:(1) Extra work
Question:8 In which class does Taplow study?
- Lower fifth
- Upper seventh
- upper fifth
- lower tenth
Answer:(1) lower fifth
Question:9 why does Taplow have to do extra work ?
- because he had missed class the previous week due to illness
- because he didn’t preform well in his studies
- because he had to help his teacher
- because he was called by his teacher
Answer:(1) because he had missed class the previous week due to illness
Question:10 why does Taplow want science as a remove?
- because he has no other option
- because he friend the subject extremely interesting
- because he is confused
- Can’t say
Answer:(2) because he friend the subject extremely interesting
Question:11 why did Taplow call Mr, Crocker harris hardly human?
- because he is a sadist
- he is all shrivelled up
- he is very rude to everyone
- he friends peace in failing students
Answer:(2) he is all shrivelled up
Question:12 what book was Taplow reading?
- French Revolution
- The Agamenon
- Julius caesar
- Romeo juliet
Answer:(2) The Agamenon
Question:13 At what time was Mr, harris supposed to come to school?
- Eleven –fifteen
Question:14 why was Frank jealous of Mr, Crocker harris?
- because of the effect that he had on students
- because of his fame
- because he was a senior schoolmaster
- because he was paid well
Answer:(1) because of the effect that he on students
Question;15 with what short name does Taplow call Mr, Crocker -harris in his absence?
Question:16 how had Taplow reached when Mr, Crocker harris had Crocked a joke in the class?
- he laughed
- he ignored it
- he asked him what it meant
- he did not react
Answer:(1) he laughed
Question:17 what is the name of Mr, Crocker harris wife?
- Millie Crocker-harris
- milliey Crocker -harris
- haley Crocker-harris
- None of these
Answer:(1) Millie Crocker-Harris
Question:18 when did Mr Crocker-harris enter the classroom?
- when Taplow and frank were discussing Mr, harris
- when no one was in the classroom
- when Mr, Crocker-harris entered
- when only Taplow was present in the classroom
Answer:(1) when Taplow and frank were discussing Mr, harris
Question:19 how would you describe millie Crocker-Harris ?
- Thin woman, late thirties smartly dressed
- fat woman, early forties clumsy
- thin woman, in her twenties looked aged
- thin woman grey, hair shabbily dresses
Answer:(1) Thin woman late thirties smartly dressed
Question:20 who said the lines, come along Taplow do not be so selfish as to keep a good joke to yourself?
- Millie harris
- all of them