We’re not Afraid to Die-if we can all be together class 11 chapter 2 Most important MCQ’s Question and answers
We’re not Afraid to Die-if we can all be together MCQ’s
Question:1 from where did the ship sail for the voyage?
- California, USA
- Altamira, Mexico
- Cape Town , south Africa
- plymouth , England
Question:2 why did the author decide to go for a round-the world voyage?
- To duplicate the voyage made 200 Years ago by captain james cook
- sailing his dream
- Both A and B
- None of these
Question:3 what was the occupation of the author?
- None of the above
Question:4 what was the name of the ship of the author?
Question:5 what part of the Journey was pleasant for them?
- First leg -from England to cape town
- Last phase of the Journey
- second leg-from cape town to Australia
- None of these
Question:6 what were the names of the tow Crewmen whom the author hired?
- shelly and Cabil
- Larry vigil and herb Seigler
- Herb seigler and shelly cooper
- Larry vigil and Adam moore
Question:7 why did the author hire the two Crewmen?
- to take rest from the long the voyage
- to help tackle one of the world’s roughest seas, the Southern Indian Ocean
- Because he could no longer sail the ship
- He wanted to spend some time with his family
Question:8 On which date did the Waves Become Gigantic ?
- December 25
- January 2
- November 30
- December 31
Question:9 what did they do to slow down the boot in the storm?
- stopped Sailing
- Dropped the storm jib and Lashed a heavy Mooring rope
- just dropped the storm jib
- did the nothing and waited for the storm to calm down
Question:10 what was the First Indication of Disaster?
- At around 6 Pm when winds dropped and sky grew darker
- Next morning when the ship started Creaking
- when it started raining
- Howling sound of the winds
Question:11 what happened after the first indication of disaster?
- A wave appeared Vertical, almost twice the height of other waves
- Thunder and lightning
- The ship turned upside down due to Tsunami
- It didn’t affect the ship
Question:12 how did the explosion affect the ship?
- A Torrent of green and white water broke over the ship
- his head smashed into the ship
- he flew overboard
- all of the above
Question:13 why did the author accept his approaching death?
- Pirates had attacked the ship
- because he was injured by the explosion
- he was thrown in the sea
- He was stabbed
Question:14 what did the author see when his head popped out of the water?
- the ship was sinking
- the ship was nowhere to be seen
- the ship was near capsizing her masts almost horizontal
- the ship was still standing
Question:15 what happened to the author’s body when he managed to reach the deck?
- his head smashed against the deck and his eye was injured
- his left ribs cracked mouth was filled with blood and broken teeth
- he broken his right leg and hip bone
- his broken his left hand and shoulder
Question:16 who said, we’re sinking?
- his crewmen
- His daughter
- his son
Question:17 what was the condition of the ship?
- Broken timbers, starboard side bulged inward , clothes Crockery charts tins and toys sloshed
- The deck had leaks all board had cracks they were sinking
- water filled in every room and there clothes and food was missing
- None of the above
Question:18 what had happened to sue when the author entered their room to check on them?
- her head hurt as there was a bump
- she was unconscious
- her legs hurt
- she was fine
Question:19 what was the age of Suzanne and Jonathan?
- 8 & 9 years old
- 7 & 6 years old
- 10 & 7 years old
- 4 years & 6 years
Question:20 how did the author manage to stretch the canvas?
- by repairing the holes
- by asking crewmen for help
- it happened on its own
- the problem got over as the storm had passed