Entrance exam after class 12 very Important Exams Read full information
Entrance exam after class 12
There are numerous entrance exams that students can take after completing their Class 12 (high school) education. These exams are typically required for admission into various undergraduate programs at universities and colleges. The specific exams you might need to take depend on the field of study you are interested in pursuing. Here are some popular entrance exams in India across different disciplines:
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main and JEE Advanced for admission to Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and other engineering colleges.
- BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) for BITS Pilani and its associated campuses.
Medical and Allied Sciences:
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to medical and dental colleges in India.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admission to various National Law Universities (NLUs).
- Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and other top business schools
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for admission to architecture programs
- Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) and Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for admission to design programs
- National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) for admission to hotel management programs.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Entrance Exam for admission to fashion design courses.
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) for admission to social science programs.
Science and Research:
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) Aptitude Test for admission to integrated science programs.
These are just a few examples, and there are many other entrance exams available for various fields of study. It’s important to research the specific entrance exams required for the institutions and programs you’re interested in. Make sure to stay updated with the latest information and deadlines for these exams, as they can vary from year to year.